Monday, February 16, 2009

Scott's 2 Month Checkup


Scott being silly with mommy's glasses.

Scott is 2 months old! Which means it is time for his 2 month-checkup, and vaccinations! I woke up several times last night thinking about my poor baby getting his shots. I was so nervous. But luckily the doctor and her staff were fantastic and made the whole experience as non-traumatic as possible. He took it like a champ! And I did pretty good too.

Here are Scott's stats:
Weight: 13 lbs (above average)
Height: 24 3/4 inches (WAY above average--about 95 percentile)
Head: 39.75 cm (about average)

He is a big boy for sure, in fact he has been wearing his 3 month clothes, which sometimes aren't long enough for him to straighten his legs all the way.

Scott is a happy baby. He loves to smile (mostly at daddy!), and he cuddles with mommy. He sleeps great...practically all through the night (averages about 6 hours straight). We certainly feel spoiled with how wonderful he is! We love him to pieces!

4 comments:

MaryAnn said...

Awww. . . what a cutie. I'm glad you both made it through. Every well baby check up usually means shots sorry to say. oh! If he has footies pjs that aren't fitting just cut the feet off. My friend had to do that for her son. I know it's weird, but it works and the porr guy won't be so cramped!

Daytrippingmom Media said...

He's so cute. I love the picture. I hate those dreaded shots - I think we hurt more emotionally than they do physically.

Candace said...

I love that picture. He is getting to be such a big boy!

Val said...

I KNEW IT!! Moleman children! hehe.