Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Ickie Sickie

My poor boy is sick...

A few nights ago his fever got up to 102.7 degrees. He has been congested, coughing, and sneezing.

Unfortunately there isn't much I can do to help relieve his discomfort, but I have been doing anything possible!

The humidifier has been going nonstop, regular doses of Tylenol, Baby Vicks Rub to help soothe the congestion, baths, sitting in a steamy bathroom, massage, lots of naps, and extra nursing.

I hope my poor boy feels better soon, it just breaks my heart knowing he isn't feeling well. Especially when he has a coughing fit, yucky!

And to top things off, Matt isn't feeling well either and just today I am beginning to feel a little under the weather. Plus I go to work tomorrow and I was really concerned that I needed to be home with my sick baby! Luckily, Matt made arrangements to watch Scott while I go to work. I think it is better to have mommy or daddy at home rather than a babysitter while Scott is sick.

Hopefully this doesn't last too much longer!

2 comments:

MaryAnn said...

So sorry about the sickies. Everyone get better and stay better to enjoy the holidays.

Erin said...

you need to post cute scott pictures!! poor sicky scott makes me so sad every time I see it :*( poor baby