Thursday, January 14, 2010

Scott's 12-month update

Scott is one year old! In addition to being an extremely happy boy, he is full of energy. He loves to walk around the house and explore. Most of our cabinets are locked at this point, except for the one under our bathroom sink. He loves to pull out all the bottles and carry them around (I am always watching him closely when he does this). He loves to open and close doors, pull the DVDs off the shelf, pull magnets off the fridge, and play the piano; and don't ever leave your cell phone around...because he won't want to give it back!

He is a bit attached to his mommy, especially when he is tired. He will waddle down the hall after me mumbling "ma ma ma ma ma" when he wants me, and when he wants his daddy, he usually does one big "DA!" I think this kid knows what strings to pull!

He still absolutely loves the water. When it is bathtime he stands next to the tub and tries to climb in. He splashes in the water, and even puts his face down in the water to either blow bubbles, or take a drink. He cracks me up! I can't wait for summer to come around so we can get him in the pool!

I could go on and on with all of his skills and delightful characteristics, but I suppose that can all come out naturally with my future posts. Until then, please enjoy these pictures...literally taken just a day or two before Kiddie Kandids closed their doors. Boy, I sure did get lucky!

No comments: