Monday, September 27, 2010

BEEEEE!

Is it attack of the bees in the Worley home?!?
Not quite.
It is Scott trying to say "please," which usually comes out as "BEEEEE!" He actually says it quite often, whenever he wants something in fact. He will come up to us, and and say "BEEEE" as he drags us into the kitchen for a snack or a drink. He will say "BEEEE" as he brings me a crayon when he wants us to color together. He will say it as he brings me something he needs help with, like opening his snack, or even reading a book to him.
The best part is the volume he uses when he says it. Nice and loud! I had to take Scott to an event at church, and as we sat down for dinner, he got the whole table of ladies to stop and look up at him as he said "BEEEE" for a drink of water.
I am so happy that he has learned to use at least one of his "magic words." I guess it is time to start working on "thank you!"

No comments: