Wednesday, April 11, 2007

French fries and soda

I have always heard that when you turn 25 your body changes. Suddenly you can't eat anything you want, and so on. Well, that was obviously bad news for me because I LOVE to eat! Now, I am not sure if there is any validity to that statement, but I thought to myself what is the harm in cutting back a little.

So, Matt and I are cutting down. I didn't want to go nuts at the beginning so that I run out of steam early on, so all I am doing is cutting out French Fries and Soda for an entire month. Also, to replace the beverage, I want to drink more water! Just to clarify I don't think that fried zuccini is any better than french fries for this little "diet." I am excited to see how we do. I will keep you posted!

1 comment:

Erin said...

oooo good call! Make sure you go in baby steps... its the easiest way to make lifelong changes. I'm doing some of that myself right now :)

lesson 1 (the hardest one for me :P )
-portion control


*sniff* oh I love food