Saturday, April 7, 2007

i HATE shopping

Ok, so normally IF I actually convince myself that I need to go shopping for new clothes this is usually how it goes:
1. I get to the store/mall
2. Freak out because of the crowd
3. Get lost in the racks and racks of clothes...therefore I am constantly worried that I might have missed "the" thing I am looking for
4. By the time I try everything on and get to the cash register I have convinced myself that I either can't afford/shouldn't get/don't need the things that I picked up
5. Leave the store empty-handed and a little sad.

I never really go shopping for this reason. I don't even like window shopping or browsing. On the other hand, I can be FORCED to buy myself something, but usually I have about a 30 minute breakdown before I can relax enough.

Well, for my birthday Matt took me shopping. He knows of my hatred for shopping, but he also knows that I can usually be talked into something if he tries hard enough. So I will put up a few pictures of some of the things that we got. I must say that I am pretty pleased with myself, and at the same time...a little ashamed that I let my consumer-part of me get the best of my senses! :) I have only Matt to thank!



2 comments:

Jamie and Family said...

Looks great! Your hair is getting really long :-)

Erin said...

Hahaha your just like me with shopping... I can talk myself out of anything... which is why I am cutting the threads off my work slacks that the hem came out of rather than buying new ones :P