Monday, December 10, 2007

The Birds finally


Well, I have finally sat down to watch "The Birds" for the first time ever! I know, I know...what is wrong with me? Its not like I wasn't aware of Alfred Hitchcock, I just never really watched any of his shows. But I kind of felt like I was missing out. So, thanks to Netflix I finally got to see this classic movie.
I was not disappointed. I thoroughly enjoyed the movie, and felt a little creeped out at parts. I can now check this one off my list of "must sees" and move on to "Psycho."
(Yep, I haven't seen that one either)

4 comments:

Candace said...

I have "The Birds" on DVD and I love it. I wish that the ending had a little more to it. I also have Psycho if you want to come to Camarillo to see it, and your cute little "niece". Are you coming to Camarillo at all for the holidays? LOVE YOU. Talk to you later.

Cristin said...

I really like "The Birds." I think about it a lot when I see a bunch of birds, very effective movie if you ask me.

Ashley said...

I love Alfred Hitchcock, but the two mentioned are the only two movies of his that I haven't watched. My favorite is Rear Window.

MaryAnn said...

I saw the boirds at the Y and people threw paper airplanes during the movie to freaky parts. So fun!