Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Top 5

Ok, so I was one off. American Idol...of course is what I am talking about. I made a prediction back in the final 12 or so that the top 5 would be David A, David C, Jason, Carly, and Brooke. I certainly expected Carly would have gone on further than top 6, but there have been bigger surprises in the past! I never really thought she would win, but I am sad to see her go. On the other hand, I am quite happy that the majority of my prediction was correct. Too bad I couldn't bet on it! :) Just kidding, that would be silly (like some crazy reality tv show obsessed weirdo).

By the way, it is good to be back. I didn't actually go anywhere, but I just haven't really been in a blogging kind of mood. But I still come onto the blog to link onto all the other blogs I read regularly!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I was pretty surprised that jason didn't go after singing memory. I am not complaining though! I think that the top 3 will be the guys and one of the two David's will win it!