Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Can you do this?


My nephew is one smart little boy! On Easter we were all together and while we were driving Matt turned around and saw him with his entire hand in his mouth! We had to take a picture. The next time we saw my sister (his mom) we had him show her what he could do, and her reaction told me that she had no idea that her little boy was capable of doing such a thing. In fact, I think it kind of freaked her out! It was pretty funny. Maybe we should be telling him that if he does that, his hand might get stuck in there forever! (or it will come in handy for a high school talent show!)

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

wow what talent! Dan is sitting here reading over my shoulder and he showed me that he could do the same thing! They must have big mouths.

Shannon Nielsen said...

I would agree that it's a boy thing - Paul seems to be able to fit whole fruit in his mouth with pride and we can already see that Baby Logan is taking after Dad!

Cristin said...

Wow. That's all I can say. WOW.

Tracy said...

I wonder how many of us tried this after seeing this post. I did - I don't even come close!! :)

Candace said...

I know I can't do that. Tanner is AMAZING.