Friday, March 27, 2009

All I want for Easter is my two front teeth...

So I know that I already did a post about how Scott has found his hand, but now we have new evidence to suggest that he may in fact be teething! GOOD GRIEF! Well, I will show you the pictures and let you decide...

Exhibit A: Excessive drool:
I now have to put a bib on him just so his clothes don't get soaking wet.

Exhibit B: Chewing on everything
If it is a hand, a finger, a rattle, a burp cloth, or his own hand, he is going to chew on it.

Exhibit C: Bulging gums...kind of in the shape of teeth
I know the teeth aren't breaking through the gums yet, but I have a feeling it won't be long.


This last picture was just a blooper...I had to take a lot of pictures to try to get the inside of his mouth. This one is so cute...wouldn't you just love to kiss those little lips!?!
P.S. Yes, I feel somewhat bad that I allowed my son to cry while I took about 30 pictures of his gums. Oh the things we will do for posterity sake.

7 comments:

Daytrippingmom Media said...

It looks like he might have two teeth very soon!! Definitely teething to me!!

Tucker said...

Either way, those are some CUTE pics!!!! How much does he weigh? He reminds me of Peyton. She was 28 lbs at 9 months.

Teething is the neverending mystery. There have been times I thought my kids were teething for MONTHS!

Can't wait to see pics of the little baby teeth!

Jamie and Family said...

Oops, that "Tucker" post was me!

MaryAnn said...

Watch out new teeth! I figure if they have to come in let them come in quickly and in pairs!!

Ashley said...

Looks so painful. Poor guy. But he is awful cute!

Tracy said...

DANG, he is cute!! Katie - I really see you in him so much! Freakin cute baby boy!!!

Candace said...

Those definitely look like teeth. It does look painful. Hopefully he won't start biting you.