Friday, March 27, 2009

Babysitting Cousin Lauren

About a week ago I got the chance to babysit my niece Lauren. It was so nice to have time with little "mommy" Lauren, just her, myself, and baby Scott. She was being such a good girl, she wanted to help with the baby, sometimes she even imitated my every move as I tried to bounce Scott to sleep. It was really cute. Lauren is definitely a big sister, she helped give Scott his pacifier, gave him kisses, and when he cried she tried to cheer him up. I tried to capture a few moments by taking pictures, and she is even so good that if the picture didn't turn out just right, she would re-pose! Ha ha, silly girl.

2 comments:

Daytrippingmom Media said...

so cute!! She loves her cousin so much and ever since that visit she has begged us for a baby. Mike said you can go visit and play with your cousin all you want!! LOL!!

Thanks for babysitting!!

Candace said...

What a good helper.