Saturday, June 27, 2009

Food! Glorious Food!

So far Scott has really enjoyed eating his food. We started him of with rice cereal, then moved to peas, banana, and avocado. So far, he eats like a champ! Every now and then he spits it out, but I think that has more to do with him not being very hungry. Yesterday when I was feeding him his banana he was grabbing the spoon as I put it in his mouth and he was slurping the food off the spoon. Pretty funny. Next we are going to try sweet potatoes. Here are some fun food pictures...

I absolutely LOVE this one!
Scott managed to get the bowl and dumped his bananas all over...oh well. At least he had fun and as he chewed on the bowl he had to at least eat a little more banana.

2 comments:

Daytrippingmom Media said...

So cute. I love it when they can start eating the solids.

MaryAnn said...

Fun adventures on their way! It's always interesting to see what they will or won't eat. It changes over time though.