Friday, August 21, 2009

Swimtastic!

Scott is definitely a water baby. He enjoys bath time, especially now that we have moved him from the infant tub to the big tub (no pictures of that yet). He likes to splash and feel the water. He doesn't seem to have a problem with having water run down his face, which makes rinsing his hair really easy.I took him to Knott's Soak City to celebrate my nephew, Tanner's, birthday. He didn't have any problem playing in the water there either.But the biggest shock to me was how he behaved in a swimming pool. I took him over to a friend's house and we went swimming. We didn't go into until late in the day, and the water was kind of cold. But Scott didn't seem to mind one little bit. In fact, he was loving the water. He kept trying to put his face in the water, and always wanted to be on his stomach so he could splash. He splashed with his arms, and kicked with his legs. He even lounged a bit, all we need to do now is get him a little raft. It was a lot of fun, but I just never realized at what a natural he is in the water! Summer Olympics 2028 here we come!

1 comment:

Natalie Reynolds said...

I love seeing the smile on his face. He loves playing with water so much. I foresee many play dates with Uncle Clint