Saturday, February 12, 2011

20 Weeks

Half way there! Yesterday marked 20-weeks of pregnancy, which means I am half way to my due date! Our little baby girl sure does like to make herself known, especially when I am settling down to go to sleep. I figure she will be a dancer, or maybe a soccer player, or a martial arts expert...something with lots of kicks and twirls.

On the other hand, she doesn't get noticed too much just yet by others because I guess I am not showing all that much. When I am at work I am wearing baggy scrubs, so you can't tell at all. I only really "pop" out when I am wearing something a little more form fitting. But based on her ultrasound I am not too worried about my size, she measured to be just right. But for comparison's sake, here is a link to my post I did for my 1st pregnancy's half way point (picture included)

I hope these next 20 weeks (or so) fly by just as quickly as the first half. I think because I am so busy chasing Scott around I don't get much time to sit back and just daydream about my pregnancy. There is less time devoted to dwelling about it, so the time just seems to fly by.

No comments: