Monday, January 29, 2007

A plea for patients...and patience!

In my second semester at dental hygiene school I have started to see actual patients! I have already cleaned Matt's teeth, now that is true love! Unfortunately we are all responsible for finding our own patients. It seems like the majority of my family is not readily available when I need them, so I am putting out a plea.
You need your teeth cleaned, I need to clean teeth... this works out for the both of us. It is especially beneficial for those who do not have dental insurance because everything we do in our clinic is for a very low fee. We are non-profit, but we do have fees to pay for supplies. If you are interested in helping out a student, and would like to get your teeth cleaned too, just let me know. I will be happy to accomodate you!

3 comments:

Jamie and Family said...

If I lived closer I'd be there for sure!!!

Carlotta said...

What is your schedule and location?

Katie said...

For the record, my appointments are Wednesdays at 1:00, Thursdays at 8:00, and Thursdays at 1:00, at Cypress college.