Thursday, May 10, 2007

Philosophy or flossophy, that is the question!

I just went to a California Dental Hygienist Association meeting last month and among the vendors, some of the schools were selling fun clothes! I bought some yoga pants with the word "Flossophy" on the side... that is hysterical! I had to have them. Other cute shirts said "Ms. Hygieniality", "Arrrr you flossing? (with a pirate on the shirt)", well I can't think of all of them, but I sure did love the pants! Ahh, the subtleties of dental humor.

3 comments:

Shannon Nielsen said...

Katie those cute slogans sure brought a "bright smile" to my face! :-D OK so that's as cheesy as I could come up with at 8am!

Daytrippingmom Media said...

I liked your yoga pants... cute..

Jamie and Family said...

i think that is very creative and cute!!

jamie