Sunday, May 27, 2007

One More Year to Go!








Well, I just finished my first year of dental hygiene school. It has been an amazing journey so far. The time has flown by and I have learned so much! I have also made many wonderful friends. I have a few months of summer to rest then I go back to start my senior year. This next semester we will continue to do clinic, but we will begin anesthesiology (yes, I get to give shots!!) and pharmacology, now YOU tell me which one sounds more fun. :) We will also be preparing to take the national board exam. But, before I get there, here are a few pictures to show the end of my semester.

6 comments:

Candace said...

Congrats! Way to go KATIE!

Shannon Nielsen said...

Congrats - what a relief to be done and have the summer to relax! What's in store for you guys?

Daytrippingmom Media said...

Congrats KatieQq Only one year left!!!

Chris Grover said...

HI! I just had so much fun reading through your blog! Thanks soooo much for your sweet comment on our site! And congrats on finishing another year of your schooling! Wow, you are getting close!! You guys are so cute, by the way!

Jamie and Family said...

Wow, what an accomplishment. Way to go!

Jamie

Tracy said...

Great job Katie! It was weird seeing your blog flipped! I gotta get used to it this way. Fun pictures!