Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Ding ding ding! We have a winner!

OK, so the last post was there for less than an hour and Cristen guessed where Matt was. Either my clues are that bad, or she is that good! Either way, yes...Matt is in London, England!! The funny thing is, randomly about a month or two ago he decided to get his passport (in the hopes that his movie-deal goes through), but turns out he needed it on short notice! He found out last Saturday that he was going. He left Tuesday and will be back on Friday. Not a long trip, but he did get to spend today roaming around. I will post the other pictures soon! Thanks for playing "Where in the World is Matt?"

5 comments:

Cristin said...

Katie - Those were good clues! Big Ben and the double decker bus in the picture made London a shoo-in. I hope Matt gets to travel more so we can keep playing this game. It's fun!

Candace said...

I think your clues were great. I had no idea where Matt was. I am glad that you made it home safely from Utah. Have fun by yourself...

(I am so jealous that Matt is in London)

Daytrippingmom Media said...

I'm so excited... I love this game.. it's my favorite segment on the today show... I'm so excited for Matt and a little jealous.. I hope he gets more assigments and you can join him. How exciting.. Great clues!!!

sosilly said...

Wow, I had no idea Matt would travel overseas!!! And there you stay, working your butt off at school while he travels the world abroad. Oh well, someone has to keep the home fires burning!
Aunt Pam

Jean Willard said...

You are too cute, Katie! Too bad you couldn't go with Matt!