Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Where in the world is Matt?

Did you ever used to watch "Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?" I used to love it because the winner got to choose anywhere in the world to go to on a free trip. Except it always bummed me out when they picked California, or Las Vegas. Well I figured in honor of that show I have decided to play "Where in the world is Matt?" Matt has to travel occasionally for work and this time he got to go somewhere really cool! I will post a couple of pictures and some clues, then you try to figure it out! Ready? GO!

Clue #1: When I am eating an early breakfast, he is eating a late lunch.
Clue #2: It is the home of some VERY important people...
Clue #3: A very tall "guy" always has the right time
Clue #4: The only thing that is dry there is the wit!
Clue #5:
Clue #6
Clue #7:

Ok, once you guess it, let me know and I will post some of his other pictures he sent me. Aracely already knows...so, see if you can beat her to it!

3 comments:

Cristin said...

Is he in London?

Daytrippingmom Media said...

oh no someone beat me to it!!!!

Shannon Nielsen said...

Whoo hoo I was right! That was cute Katie! What a neat experience for Matt - tell him hello for us and post more pics!