Thursday, February 14, 2008

He cheers me up.

I had a really lousy day yesterday. It all revolved around school and I just wasn't happy. In fact, when I got home in the middle of the afternoon I ended up going to bed and I slept for about 4 hours or so (I was pouting). The sleep felt good, but I still didn't feel better about my day. Of course I had called to complain to Matt about my bad day so we was already aware of my unpleasant attitude. He came home fully prepared for me:

He walked in with a white paper bag and as he handed it to me he said "I know you had a bad day, so Happy early Valentine's day." Inside the bag I found the movie "Breakfast at Tiffany's" and ice cream from Coldstone! He really knows how to make me feel better. I actually started to cry because I thought that it was so touching.


Thanks Matt! I love you!

6 comments:

Candace said...

How sweet. Way to go Matt!

Ashley said...

That is sweet like cold stone ice cream.

MaryAnn said...

Can he train others? He's awesome!

Tracy said...

I love you too, Matt!! :) Sorry you had such a bad day Katie!

Ashley said...

You know what is funny, last night Drew brought home that movie for me.

Jennifer said...

What a good husband, he knew just what you needed! Don't you love when they do something thoughtful like that? And it really wouldn't matter what they do but its the fact that they did it.