Saturday, May 3, 2008

Math Professor

Keeping with the theme of my family I thought I would share my little brother's good news. My younger brother is a genius. Seriously, this kid is a smarty-pants and his daily activities include: school, tutoring, and homework (which is usually self-assigned). Andrew loves math beyond what any normal human being should. I believe he wants to go to school to become a math professor at a university level.

Andrew was just accepted to both UCLA and UC Berkeley. I believe he has chosen to attend UCLA. I am so proud of my brother and his hard work. I can't tell you how many times I have called him to do a simple mathematical equation for me, and yet he is always happy to do it. Not only that, but he really truly loves what he does. He is so passionate about it that it is usually all he talks about, with girls being a close second. Congratulations Andrew!

4 comments:

Daytrippingmom Media said...

Congrats to your brother. Wow..UCLA and Berkley are very though schools to get into. I've always been amazed by those who love mat.

MaryAnn said...

That's awesome! I am so glad he loves math. Isn't cool how we all have different interests and passions which in turn makes it so we can help each other. Heavenly Father never ceases to amaze me with the things He knows and how He has organized this earth.

Erin said...

yaaaaay! congrats to your brother... thats great news!


**and On a slightly unrelated note... 2 more weeks and you're done!!**

Candace said...

Congrats to ANDREW. That is so amazing. Your family is full of smartie pants.