Friday, June 6, 2008

Happy Anniversary

I am a few days late with this post, but Matt and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary this last Sunday! It has been a fun 6 years and I can't believe how much time has gone by. Matt and I go together so well, I love it when people tell me how "right" we are for each other. People may not always understand me or Matt, but they do see that we belong together. I love that Matt and I have had all these years together to build a strong foundation. It is exciting that we are finally able to grow our family. I know I posted not to long ago about how we met and our wedding, but I wanted to put a few pictures of the day we got married, then a current picture.


We took this picture right after I told Matt that he was going to be a daddy! It was a special moment (and I got my haircut that day...right before I found out for myself!)
Love you babe!

5 comments:

MaryAnn said...

Happy Anniversary you guys! Love your new do Katie!

Shannon Nielsen said...

Both Paul & I think the short cut looks great on you - you really pull it off! I love the sparkle in both of your eyes in that last picture, the comfort with each other that's obvious, and the tidbit about it being taken right after you found out about the baby - so special!

Ashley said...

Ahh, such a perfect couple. Meant to be. Did it work??? Happy anniversary.

Jolie said...

That's great you two!! Wow. Six years. I'm sure you do have tons and tons of fun, awesome memories made already!!
Tell Matt that for some odd reason...even after, what, eight years, I still think it's weird to see him holding and/or kissing a girl!
In my mind he'll always be "Elder Worley". The missionary that taught me the discussions and later baptized me. ;-P

I know, I'm a dork. And we're all grown-ups here. But it's still weird to me.

How's the pg going now? Are starting to "feel" pg?

Holly said...

Happy Anniversary to you both! What a wonderful way to celebrate the 6 years you've had and the wonderful years to come as you start your family.

-----

Ok, it's now the next day and I'm finally able to (somewhat) finish my post (and since I already spoke to you last night at the R.S. picnic about this, I won't go into further commenting!)

See you tonight at the YW camp mtg!!! YE-HAW!!!