Sunday, June 1, 2008

Summer white is here!

Lately as I go the store I have been desperate to find good fruit. I love fruit, and when I find something that I like I usually stick with it. Unfortunately one of my favorite types of fruit is seasonal to summer. So, I have been on the lookout for the Summer white nectarines! Finally yesterday I happened to glance over at the nectarines and I saw that beautiful piece of fruit! Hooray they are back! I grabbed a few, and I plan on returning to the store every couple of days to get my fix!

If you have never tried the white nectarines I highly recommend it. There are also white peaches, which I have never tried, but if they are anything like the nectarines I am sure they are delicious. The difference between the white and yellow is that they are sweeter. So, if I may recommend for light and sweet summer treat: Summer white nectarines! Enjoy!

4 comments:

Jean Willard said...

I know how you feel! I love cherries and they are only in season during the summer. I can sit and eat the entire bag. I always end up regreting it later. I just can't resist though.

Candace said...

I love WHITE PEACHES. I have been getting them at the farmers market every week. Lizette loves them too. I also get the white nectarines for Tyler and Lizette.

Daytrippingmom Media said...

After reading your post and talking about it on Saturday I was so excited to find some at Trader Joe's today. They are delicious!!

Erin said...

Just because you said so... I bought some white nectarines at the store yesterday... I'm eating the first one now... and you're right these are yuuuummmmm. wierd I'd never had one before