Wednesday, October 1, 2008

30 weeks


I didn't get a picture up for 7 months, so here I am at 7 1/2 months. 10 weeks left!!! Throughout my whole pregnancy I have never really gotten too worked up about anything in particular, I am not too much of a worrier. HOWEVER, now that I can actually feel the baby's arms, legs, head, bottom, back, etc. I am starting to get a little freaked out about my clumsiness. I am nervous about every little bump that I might have, that it might hurt the baby. I don't want to hurt him by being careless. I almost prefer to be in a bubble right now. I am so anxious to finally see my baby boy, I just need to take care of myself.

7 comments:

Erin said...

AWWW so cute! you look like you swallowed a basketball! love it!
I don't know how true it is, but Bill's mom brags (sigh, yes brags) about having fallen straight on her belly at 8 months and Bill turning out ok :P so that should either be comforting... or terrifying, I mean he did come out looking like a little monkey :P a cute monkey I promise.

Unknown said...

look at you darlin! i love it!!!!! Yeah watch out for those doorways, I've seen you in action....

MaryAnn said...

You are one hot lookin mama to be! Just remind yourself that there is still fluid around the baby providing cushion. You're in the last leg of it all. Hooray!

Daytrippingmom Media said...

You look gorgeous mama!!! Pregnancy looks fabulous on you!!

Jennifer said...

Your belly is growing so cute. I just tagged you check out my blog for details.

Amanda said...

You are so cute!!! Katie, I feel down so much during my pregancy and yet no damage to the kid (that I can tell... ) Good news is I haven't fallen since

Candace said...

You are so pretty pregnant. I never was. I am so JEALOUS.

YOU LOOK AMAZING.