Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hot-bod baby!

We are feeling hot hot hot! Temperatures so far this week have been reaching 100°, which just doesn't make sense...where are my "April showers?" The heat has brought on a new set of challenges that I am not use to. My little baby boy was born in December, and granted California winters are not that cold...we did get a bit chilly! All I had to do was put more layers on Scott. That was a piece of cake! Here is a picture of Scott layered: a onesie, a sleeper with hand covers, a sleeping "bag", a nice fuzzy blanket, and of course his little beanie. Looks cozy, doesn't he!?! Well, how does one keep their baby cool enough? I just strip him down to his diaper, turn all the lights off, and all the fans on...and when it is hot enough, blast the A/C. At one point I even wiped him down with a cool, wet washcloth. Here are a few pictures of Scott trying to stay cool.

Scott stays cool by playing in his excersaucer.

Mommy and Scott, just a cute picture showing off his blue eyes!

I had to put this next picture in because it shows how BIG my 4-month old is.

Scott stays cool by playing "Hop On Pop!"--except he was choking daddy

And last of all, Scott stays cool by letting it all hang out!

2 comments:

Cristin said...

Yeah, the weather has definitely been weird. One week ago today I woke up to snow and now it is 80 degrees.

When Luke was born it was extremely hot and we had no A/C. It was actually really easy because I never had to put him in more than just a onesie. I loved it.

Daytrippingmom Media said...

So darn cute. He is so big.. just keep him in his diaper - he will be fine or he can be like Mikey and just be naked most of the day.