Sunday, March 25, 2007

The Chase

Yesterday Matt's short film "The Chase" was seen at the Home Grown Film Festival. I didn't realize it before, but the entire festival was put on by two girl scouts! It was a big project and I think they did a great job. This was the first year that it was held, but over all I would say that it ran smoothly.

It was sooooo exciting to see Matt's work up on the BIG screen! I was internally-giggling the whole time and like a little girl I was just so excited through the whole thing, luckily it is only 2 minutes long! Then at the end of the film, the audience laughed... that was exciting to hear! You never really care about the audience reaction until the work being seen belongs to someone you love and you have seen the work put into it.

Good job Matt, I am so proud of you!

No comments: