Tuesday, March 27, 2007

My "new" car



Ever since I started driving I have always driven old used cars that my dad bought for a few hundred bucks, what else could we do when we had as many as 6 drivers at a time, all with different destinations! So... may I present my newest car I have ever driven.... our "new" Plymouth voyager! Matt's dad bought a new car and since he was going to sell his old minivan, we decided to buy it from him! So here it is, my new sweet ride!

The best part is... now I am ready to load up my car with kids, once we have them! Till then, I just have more room to put my fast food trash and old water bottles.

1 comment:

Jamie and Family said...

too funny - fast food trash. I understand! Mine is half loaded with kids and half loaded with who-knows-what-else! congrats!