Saturday, August 4, 2007

Angels night with my sister


Every year the Angels host a Mormon Night at the stadium. Matt and I have gone the last couple of years. This year, he was too busy so I took my older sister, Natalie. Neither one of us are actual baseball fans, but it is still fun to get together at the stadium and enjoy the atmosphere.
We started our evening off by having a very inexpensive dinner (as opposed to buying terribly expensive food at the stadium) at The Mexi Casa.

It is such good food, for very little money. It is a place that I must eat at on a regular basis! I love it!
Then we strolled on over to the stadium. Here are a couple of pictures of our night. The Angels played the Detroit Tigers and won 11-6. A pretty fun game, although I must admit, we left at the 7th inning stretch.

This is what I would have looked like IF a foul ball came flying backwards, up to the 5th level to the second to last row of seats...I wanted to be prepared, you know...just in case.

Natalie and me at the game. We were sporting our red shirts for the evening.

Can you find the missionaries?

4 comments:

MaryAnn said...

Looks like you and Nat had fun! Tell her hi from me!!

Jamie and Family said...

like the "prepared for a foul" pic. Made me laugh!

I have never heard of Mormon night at the Angels stadium, that's interesting.

I haven't been to Mexi Casa forever!!! i need to go!!

Jme

Daytrippingmom Media said...

Cute post!! Mmm Angels and Mexicasa- Great combination. Will have to try it at least once this summer!! Looks like you all had a great time

Candace said...

Sounds like you had a great time. I love the missionary photo.