Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Day #2 of killing bugs

Yesterday I got all my preparations in order just in time before the fumigators came. They showed up early, but luckily I was all ready to go! I went and had lunch with Matt and then went to check into the hotel.

Look! The circus is in town!
The hotel room is small, but I don't need anything more than what we have: bed, full (working) kitchen, bathroom, tv (to watch the election results), and free internet connection! I actually managed to cook dinner in our hotel room, then washed our dishes in the dishwasher! Not too shabby in my opinion.I've driven past the house today to check on it, the tent came off today...but it is still uninhabitable. We have to wait until they come and certify the house tomorrow by checking the air quality.Until tomorrow, one more night in the hotel. Matt will be getting "home" a little late, and I will keep up with some thank you notes from my shower (a post for a later date). So, life goes on.

1 comment:

Erin said...

ooo yay the circus!! Boy will it be nice to know your place is bug free :D