Friday, November 7, 2008

Days #3-4 of killing bugs

Well, technically the bugs were dead on day #2, but we still have some work to do. We checked out of the hotel first thing in the morning. I headed off to another doctor's appointment, and Matt went to work.

Matt came home early from work for our "appointment" with the Gas Company to come and turn the gas back on (somewhere between the hours of 12-5pm). Everything in the house was fine, except for the phone. Tuesday night I called the house to check our messages and the phone call did not go through at all. I got a garbled static sound and then the call was lost...hmmm. So Matt set up an "appointment" with the phone company for today (somewhere between the hours of 8am-8pm).

I came home from work yesterday (where our air conditioning was not working...and it was more than HOT), and completely forgot to pick up the dogs. I wasn't feeling well. So Matt and I went to pick up the dogs from the kennel and everything seemed fine...until I got home and was giving one of our dogs attention and found a big abscess in her cheek. Dang!

So, this morning Matt stayed home to wait for the phone company (1st shift), and I went to work. Then I left work early to take the dog to the vet, then to take the 2nd shift while Matt goes to work...(are you keeping up?).

Turns out, our doggie has an abscess that needs to be drained and since it was an emergency, I had to just leave her there. So now I am at home waiting for the phone company...then somehow I have to go pick up my dog when she is done. *Sigh*

Maybe this is a good thing, it gives me a little perspective on things, AND I can start putting the house back together!

2 comments:

Daytrippingmom Media said...

Oh man I feel so bad. I can totally relate to your post - I was just about as pregnant as you- I was 35 weeks when we moved from Anaheim to Yorba Linda. It was horrible to pack and unpack. Seriously it has to be one of the worst things to do when you are sooo pregnant. Sorry!! Hope the unpacking went well. if you still need help tomorrow give us a call.
P.S. Can't wait to see shower pictures and I will see you at your Tuesday shower!!

Case Family said...

What a day, I am exhausted just reading about it. I am glad that everything is working out. If you need any help let me know.