Monday, February 5, 2007

Cars

My dad is in his fifties. My dad is a CPA. My dad collects cars...well, he collects "Cars" cars. After the release of the Pixar movie "Cars" my dad discovered these little toy cars, he thought they were so fun he began his search to collect them. He began searching online, and has covered all toy stores in the Ventura County area. He currently owns 39 cars, and there are still more to be released. In the picture above you may notice that some of the cars look the same, well they are indeed the same character, but like in the movie some of the cars' appearances change, therefore they have created different looking cars to correspond to the movie. My dad can name them all.

This isn't the first time my dad has collected toys like this. A few years ago he collected kids' meal toys when they were from Star Wars Episode 1. But this time, his cars are very important to him. They sit on top of his filing cabinet at work and they have a particular formation they sit in. They are getting excited about their Oscar nomination. Good luck "Cars"!!

No comments: