Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Product Endorsement

Who am I to make a product endorsement??? A satisfied consumer is who! Every year we have to get our drains snaked by a professional, one year we even had a flood in our kitchen. Well, my shower drain started to slow down again, and I thought to myself, "darn, time to call roto rooter again." But this time I wanted to give it my own try. I went out and bought a bunch of different drain cleaners, thinking I would have to use all of it to clear my drain. I am here to tell you right now, this was the first, and only product I had to use. I was incredibly shocked at how well it worked. I only used it a couple minutes ago, so I hope it doesn't disappoint me in a few days, but geez... right now my drain runs with no problem--I ran the shower for 10 minutes and there was no problem! So, if you have a clogged drain, please consider Liquid Plummer Power Jet!!

No comments: