Monday, July 23, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT!!!

Today is Matt's birthday!! I am such a kid when it comes to birthdays, I get so excited about them...but isn't MY birthday. Matt, is torn about his birthdays. I think he likes the idea that it is his birthday, but he doesn't like the fact that he is a year older.
Matt, I love you so much. I am so happy to have you in my life, you are the best husband and you make me want to be a better person for you. Enjoy your day today honey!
*I will try to post more about his birthday, once we actually do something

5 comments:

Daytrippingmom Media said...

Happy Birthday Uncle Geek! Hope you are enjoying your movie day..


Love ya
Lauren and Michael

Erin said...

Happy Birthday Matt!!

have fun with your new bbq :)

Shannon Nielsen said...

I'm typing Pauls bday wish for Matt:

Now that you're a year older I hope you lose your keys more than me. I'm searching for mine right now. Happy Birthday!

Love,
Paul & Shannon

Candace said...

Happy Birthday Matt! We hope that you had a fantastic birthday.

Jamie and Family said...

Happy (Late) Birthday Matt!

Jamie