Monday, July 23, 2007

No spoilers please!

So like many other people in this world, we received our copy of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" on Saturday. We were so excited, but unfortunately we were preparing to have company over so we were unable to open it up and read it! However, that evening when our friends came over, someone told me to take the jacket off the book and look at the whole picture. We were all surprised to see Harry Potter and Voldemort appearing to be casting spells in the same direction, rather than at each other!!! GASP!!

Well, I suppose they could be reaching for the same object, but who knows!!!
So, this is as close to any clues in the book as I want before I can read it myself. In fact I have to tell you I am a bit afraid to turn on the tv/radio/internet in fear that I might accidentally stumble upon a spoiler. So, I am leaving this thought with all of you, and I may not be on the internet until I finish the book. Of course that may not take very long, yesterday alone we read over 130 pages. So, what, maybe a week or so? OK well see ya then!

1 comment:

Cristin said...

I will respect your wishes. However, you must know that I was in Target on Saturday, opened up the book while I was in line, read the Epilogue, and now know how it all ends. So, if you want to save some time, you could just read the last few pages...