Sunday, October 28, 2007

60-3

My younger brother Andrew loves math...I mean LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVES math. In all his free time he thinks about it, talks about it, and will come up with math problems to solve. He in my mind is insane! But whatever, there are people in this world who love teeth...:) so we can't judge. Anywhooo.
For anyone who happened to notice in the previous post that Clint and Natalie's birthday cake the candles said 60-3 (you have to look close for the single candle lying down, but it is a minus sign) allow me to explain.
Clint turned 30 this year and Natalie turned 27. So if you subtract 3 from 60 you get 57, which is 30 + 27... Get it? Ok, so it is stupid, but we got my little brother involved in the cake and it was pretty funny. Here's to enjoying anything that you love!

2 comments:

Erin said...

he might actually be dorkier than me... and I own a t-shirt that says "I'm a super duper programmer" :P

Candace said...

Andrew is too funny..