Friday, October 19, 2007

Visit with Royce

This post is about 2 weeks delayed. I received a phone call one Sunday afternoon from my cousin from Utah who joined the Marines several months ago. He happened to be in Orange County for the weekend and wanted to stop by to visit! Well, I haven't seen my cousin in about 2 years and so of course I was so excited to see him. He and his girlfriend, Sabrina, came over and we spent the evening playing video games on our Wii. It was so much fun, I have really missed spending time with my cousin. We were able to catch up on our lives both past and present, and talk a bit about his future. He will be leaving for Iraq in March. Luckily for us, he is in communication so he tells me that he will be in an air conditioned building while he is there for 6-9 months. But still...eek!

The next day he visited with two of my sisters, Erika and Natalie, and my nephew, Tanner, down in Venice Beach. It was so exciting to see Royce and we all took pictures to capture this moment with him. Instead of posting all my pictures, I made a quick slide show/movie to display our visit with Royce.

2 comments:

Cristin said...

Very nice! I love the fact that you make slideshow movies of things (like I do) and put them on you tube!

Candace said...

That was very cute. I am glad that you were able to see your cousin before he left