Monday, October 15, 2007

Chip's last leg.

Hi everyone! Sorry my blog-brain has been on hold for a while, I have been really busy with school. But I just wanted to let everyone know that my buddy Chip (see his blog listed on the side) will be arriving in Huntington Beach this coming Saturday. If any of you have been following along you know that it has been a really long journey for him, some days were good, some were bad, he has suffered from a sore knee since Kansas and an inflamed Achilles tendon, has been practically knocked over by wind, and pulled over by the police a few times...
His adventure will come to an end this Saturday, around 3:00pm when he rides in to HB and dips his front tire in the Pacific Ocean, this time with his wonderful wife and children by his side! He has invited EVERYONE to come to be a part of this. Matt and I will are certainly going to be there, and I encourage anyone who might possibly be around this area who has followed along Chips adventure to be there also!
See ya soon Chip, keep pedaling!!!
P.S. To Tracy and kids, you have an amazing husband/dad, and he has an amazing and supportive family! You are ALL an inspiration to us. Thank you for all that you do!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Katie, thank you so much for being there! You have been an amazing support and friend. I'm so glad you were there to share such a wonderful, momentous occasion!