Monday, January 21, 2008

Oh, by the way...

Oh, by the way...Merry Christmas! It has been awhile since Matt and I have taken a decent picture of ourselves together and so I finally got one this Christmas. Too bad I didn't do it earlier and send out Christmas cards! Maybe next year.

Oh, by the way...At the end of this last semester my school program held a pinning ceremony. It is a pin that they used to give out at graduation, it is to symbolize that we are ready to take our board exams. We also give pins to the juniors, to symbolize that they are ready to see patients.




Oh, by the way...I finished the semester! I have now begun my FINAL semester of the dental hygiene program. My schedule for the rest of the year is this:
1. Take the National Board exam (an 8-hour written exam) on March 25 (yes, before I am done with my classes)
2. Graduate May 20
3. Take the State Board exam (the practical exam) on June 14
4. Wait 6 weeks to get my results
5. Find a job!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Hurray for final semester!!

Jean Willard said...

That's a lot of "Oh by the ways..." It's nice to hear that graduation is getting closer! Woohoo!!! Miss you!

Candace said...

YOU CAN DO IT!!! I am so excited for you Katie. I can't believe that you are almost done.....HORRAY