Monday, March 3, 2008

Hurry to the Liquitdation sale!

Yes, I misspelled Liquidation, but I did it on purpose. I was driving to school this morning and for a change I took surface streets instead of the freeway, and I found this little gem! (Click on the picture to get a better look)

Just to make sure I wasn't mistaken I googled "Liquitdation" and I actually came up with about 100 hits. So either I am crazy and there really is the word "liquitdation" OR about 100 other people don't know how to spell either. I am just sayin'

3 comments:

Cristin said...

I love (and hate) finding stuff like that. You should call that store and be like, "Hey, I was going to buy all your stuff, but then your misspelled liquidation, so forget it!" The worst is there is some major store that spells bagels, "BAGLES" - I can't remember which store it is, but it's a big chain, and whenever I see it I cringe.

Karli said...

i think it has a depper meaning....

Candace said...

That is way funny Catie....opps...