Friday, March 21, 2008

I can't take it anymore!

Thanks to having a DVD-recorder I usually don't have to watch commercials anymore. On occasion I do catch some commercials that annoy me so much! These commercials include, but are not limited to:
Head On: basically bengay for your forehead. What a scam...and it is sooooooooo annoying! They tried to make it better by changing it up by saying "Head On, applied directly to the forehead. Head On, app.... (then a man walks out and interrupts and says:) "head on, I can't stand your commercial, but your product is amazing" Wow, top notch.


Shoe Pavillion: I don't have a clip, but the woman's voice on this commercial drives me crazy. She has a high-pitched sqeeky voice, kind of like when a man imitates a woman's voice. Ugh

Sit and Sleep: "You're killing me Larry!!" and "your mattress is freeeeeeeeeeeee!" are the two phrases that physically make me change the station. I thought that eventually they would realize how much these commercials stink and they would stop making them, but no...they want to torture me. I actually want to boycott Sit and Sleep.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Hey, the commercials worked, they stay in your head and you remember them. You are even posting a blog about it. When you have a zit or need to buy a bed those commercials will come in handy. :)

I hate both of those too.

MaryAnn said...

I always wondered what head on was!

Cristin said...

I also hate the Sit and Sleep commercials. Like I mute the television when they come on.

Katie said...

head on isn't for zits...that's the thing. it is for headaches. So the commercial does NOT work. Grrr. I hate it so much *shaking my fist*

Candace said...

I HATE THAT COMMERCIAL. I ALWAYS MUTE THE TV WHEN IT IS ON.. HOW FUNNY.