Monday, September 10, 2007

Doodle-bug


My baby sister, Valerie, sent me an email today telling me that she had just "doodled" this picture today and wanted to show it to me. Ok first of all...a doodle contains stick figures and oversized flowers, sometimes a mythical creature that looks nothing like a mythical creature. Apparently my uber-talented sister thinks that her drawings are doodles, but to me...they look pretty amazing!
I decided to analyze her drawing and this is what I came up with: She is feminine and soft, she looks excited (see the grin?) and kind of focused, so this must be their first kiss together. He, although strong, looks like he really cares about her and this kiss really means something to him. Any other thoughts? Let's hear 'em.

5 comments:

Erin said...

hahaha I just posted a picture my brothers girlfriend had "doodled" of me... I wish I had that kind of talent... it takes forever for me to make something fairly nice, and I can't do peoples faces even remotely Tell Valerie she "doodles" beautifully :D

Cristin said...

Yeah... that's definitely not a doodle.

Tracy said...

Oh my gosh, my doodles are music notes and hearts! What a beautiful doodler your sister is!! Amazing talent. Your analisis seems right on to me, Katie!

Pat and Anndalyn said...

The eyebrows are my favorite! Quite the "doodle"...The perspective is perfect. If I did that, her nose would be too far to the right and his eyes would be popping out or something!

Candace said...

doodling to me is circles. I can't even do stick figures. That is such a neat pictures. I didn't know that Valerie likes to draw.