Thursday, September 6, 2007

Romantic Acts, Part II

Matt is my hero!!!!! At the beginning of summer one of my instructors gave us an assignment to work on that would be due this semester. The assignment was in
pharmacology, we were each given a list of drugs (about 15) to write a brief summary on. Sounds simple, but in reality it took quite a while to do. I did procrastinate a bit, but I was working on them. Two days before they were due, I realized that I had been working on the wrong drugs! Our teacher had given us the complete list of drugs and told us to take a certain drug from each page, but I (and two other students) thought that we were each responsible for an entire page, rather than just one drug. Confusing? Yeah, it was for me too.
Well, I started freaking out! I bawled my eyes out. Here I was, two days before the assignment was due and I had to start all over. There was no hope! So, after crying to Matt for a while, HE asks me to give him a drug to work on. I was working on the laptop and he was working on his computer. He actually helped me on 4 drugs out of the 15 just that night. I am so happy!
Last night, at about midnight I finished my project, to turn in today. There is no way I would have been able to finish if it weren't for Matt.
I am truly blessed to have Matt in my life. He has always been there to help me, and he is willing to do anything to support me. I want everyone to know...Matt is my superman!

2 comments:

MaryAnn said...

Way to be Matt!

Tracy said...

Matt, you are a wonderful hubby. Katie, you are a lucky girl!!