Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My prediction is...


Lately I have been really having a lot of interesting dreams. Some are about the baby, others are about visiting my mother, there was one where Matt and I had just gotten 3 puppies (they were so cute!). One of my dreams is somewhat a look into the future, and I thought it would be interesting to see how it played out.

In my dream a few friends told me about a very detailed and very reliable chart that is used to tell you the exact date that your baby will be born. This went beyond your actual due date, and was always right. The only reason everyone didn't have this chart to look at was because it was really expensive. So, my friends and I looked at the chart and followed its directions and came up with the birth date for my baby:

DECEMBER 15th! So, I am putting it out there as an early prediction, maybe a little later I will start a poll, but I think it would be really funny if the baby was actually born on this particular date. (For the record, my due date is December 10th, so it isn't that far off).

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Katie - our son, Jack was born on the 12th of December. It was so very wonderful thinking of Mary on those days of being 9 months pregnant, and then especially having an infant at Christmas time. Jack was 8 days late though. You don't want that. :)

Candace said...

When I was pregnant I had the weirdest dreams. That is way too funny.