Saturday, September 6, 2008

Tag, I'm it!

Thanks for the tag Aracely! Here it goes!
A
- Attached or Single? Attached, hence the Matt portion of "Matt & Katie"
B-Best Friend? Best girlfriend is Candace, for about 13 years now.
C-Cake or pie? I am kind of avoiding sweets right now, so I suppose I will go with a small piece of cake.
D-Day of choice? Wednesdays. I look forward to them because each Wednesday I count myself another week pregnant!
E-Essential Item? Deodorant
F-Favorite color? Blue
G-Gummy bears or worms? Worms
H-Home town? Kearns, UT ('till I was 4); Camarillo, CA ('till I was 20); Anaheim, CA (current)
I-Favorite indulgence? I don't indulge too often. I suppose my answer would be food, but it can be as simple (and as unhealthy) as Jack in the Box tacos.
J-January or July? January (I love winter)
K-Kids? First one on the way...no names yet, we are working on it!
L-Life isn't complete without? Laughter
M-Marriage date? June 1, 2002
N-Number of brothers and sisters? 2 Brothers, 3 Sisters
O-Oranges or Apples? Oranges.
P-Phobias? Drowning, and being held down in general. I need to have control over my own body.
Q-Quote? Pretty much any line from "Monty Python and the Holy Grail"
R-Reasons to smile? Feeling the baby move after his daddy talks to him
S-Season of choice? Autumn
T-Tag 3 people: Candace (if you have time), Jennifer F., and Mike C. ha! (or anyone else that wants to)
U-Unknown fact about me? I LOVE to play cards
V-Vegetable? Asparagus
W-Worst habit? Going overboard when hanging out with a group of friends... I am usually the one that either crosses the line, or people start making strange faces at because I am acting just a tad too crazy
X-Xray or Ultrasound? I am not too sure what this is asking...as in do I prefer one over the other? No thanks. I take x-rays, and have a radiation safety license though. And I love seeing the ultrasounds of my little boy.
Y-Your favorite food? Mexican! tamales, chile relleno, tacos, burritos, rice, corn tortillas, carne asada, salsa verde, ohhhhh so good!
Z-Zodiac sign: Aries

3 comments:

Daytrippingmom Media said...

These are so fun!! I love learning more about you and I didn't know you loved to play cards. You guys have to come over and we can play and have dinner. Maybe even tonight. What are you guys up to?

Candace said...

You are my best friend too...

Unknown said...

hey i knew all of that about you already tell me something new. ha just kidding! :) i love looking at the fake ultrasound of the baby on your blog because it makes me think i am actually tracking along with how big he is getting - the whole bit! Miss you! you can email or call me, but i cant really repond quickly because we still dont have internet set up yet, but we will in a week!! say hi to baby worley for me!!!!!!