Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Matt!

Today is Matt's birthday! Happy birthday to my dear husband! This is Matt's (deep breath) 29th birthday, don't tell him I told you. I thought it would be fun to honor Matt with a few pictures of his life. Thanks to Matt's mom, Darlene, for her awesome scrap-booking skills, which have allowed me access to these pictures!

First day out in the world, look how great Matt's mom looks! I can only hope I look that good the day I deliver my baby.
I love this picture, I just love how he is looking at his mommy.
Don't you love the '80s? Check out that background! C'mon, look at that adorable face, and that super BLOND hair! I am crossing my fingers that our baby will look just like his daddy!
Matt's life wouldn't be complete without his older brother Michael. Even now, they are still very close.
I like the buzz-cut.
Matt and his brother did theater all through school. Matt got to play Oliver in "Oliver."
Boy and his dog. Darla still loves her "little boy."
Matt loves his nephews and niece. I think they have all really prepared him to be a father.
I love you babe. You are such a great husband, and already a great daddy. You make me laugh and you keep life exciting! Happy Birthday!
...and don' t worry about turning 29, even though it is one year closer to this:

4 comments:

Daytrippingmom Media said...

Beautiful Post!! Happy Birthday Matt!!

Shannon Nielsen said...

Very sweet & hilarious - happy birthday Daddy! You guys are going to have adorable kids!

Jennifer said...

how cute matt was! he was really a cute newborn :) happy birthday matt!

Jennifer said...

oh and you guys were so hilarious at that halloween party!