Wednesday, July 30, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TANNER!

Happy, happy birthday Tanner dear! Today is our nephew, Tanner's, birthday! Hooray! He is 6 years old today. This is the most recent picture I have of him, but I love it because it really shows his personality! He is a fun little boy, who is also very smart. It has been so much fun seeing him grow and learn. Some of my favorite memories of Tanner are him telling me that he has new teeth (he just wanted to let me know, because he "knew that I liked teeth" HA! And then one other time when he was about 4 years old, we were playing with a stethoscope. He was listening to my chest and then after he finished I asked him, "what do we do now?" His response was so hilarious: "We call another doctor!" I thought, oh dear, he is 4 years old and he thinks I need a 2nd opinion! EEP!

Well, he is spending his birthday up in Utah with my mom, so I am sure that she is loving having her grandson there. So, this is a long distance, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

No comments: