Thursday, July 3, 2008

Yikes!

What is with these sandals? I saw them on a commercial, and I couldn't help myself from gagging! They are so stupid looking! I was sure that everyone would agree with me, who wouldn't? Just look at them!!! Then, at the grocery store yesterday I saw a young woman wearing them. Oh man...so there are people out there that like these? They are so weird. What do you wear them with? Are they casual? Are they dressy? I even saw a pair online where the straps that go up the leg were like 5 straps high.

Ok, so I am so fashion impaired, so I realize I may be way off with my opinion about these. So, if I am please correct me and please explain why these sandals are so "nice."

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Yeah, they are ugly. I don't know if they are the ugliest pair of sandals I have seen. I would imagine the 5 straps up the leg would be more ugly.

Tracy said...

Oh, I hate those!! I keep seeing them in the celebrity magazines and I really don't like them at all - how funny that you posted about them! Love it!